Author's Guideline for Paper Submission
Author's Guideline for Paper Submission:
Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers including results, figures and references. Formatted papers will only be accepted for the peer-review process. Authors should have use following instruction for design the final manuscript.
- (1) Manuscripts are to be submitted to the Editor-in-Chief: email@example.com
- (2) Please submit a MS Word file included manuscripts and copy-right form.
- (3) Please Download: IJMECE Paper Template, IJMECE Copyright Form
- (4) This paper has not been published in the same form somewhere else and this paper will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
- (5) The matter being added in the paper must be original work, and does not contain or include matter taken from other copyrighted sources.
- (6) Publication Fee: There is no charge for publication
- (7) Authors have to follow the deadline of manuscript submission date.
- (8) Acceptance Notification will be send to the authors within 15 days from the date of manuscript submission
Note: Please note that the author can not be withdrawn the accepted paper at any condition. Authors do not send same article to the multiple journals simultaneously.